Before we look into team building activity ideas in London, let us get to know what team building is and understand why it is important. Team building basically refers to the process of bringing individuals together and building them into a team such that they can work together wishing any fusses. A good team will lead to better customer service with increased efficiency where all targets are met. Team building can be done through a wide range of activities participated by all employees in a friendly manner. Team building can be done through fun activities that every employee can take part in.
How you can build team through these ideas:
- You could arrange a picnic for your teammates. This should not be for much time just a couple of hours in a nearby spot should do the trick. Ask each of them to bring something from home such that you all can share and eat. Also, you can order food from a nearby restaurant, enjoy the food and have a great day. All that is important is that you all get an opportunity to know each other better. This facilitates better coordination and ease in working.
- One of the most interesting things you could so would be to solve puzzles based on clues together. You could write a few things about each team member and the other team members have to guess who it is. This also ensures that each team member gets to know each other well and how they are in their personal lives.
- One of the best team building activity ideas in London would be to take your team to the 80’s era. You could dance, sing, and come in fashionable and stylish attires. You can choose what kind of an evening you want. From quizzes to music and crazy partying, all that you would need could be incorporated into the evening.
- You could go for the wine and cheese matching challenge. However, there will be a twist. Your teammates will have to go to the most famous food market in London and find the cheese that best complements the wines. Not only will these be fun, it is sure to cause a lot of excitement too!
- You could simply visit Bounce, London’s best place to play ping pong. Bounce has a number of options to choose for yourselves the best dining experience while at the same time bond over a few drinks and fun games.
- Last but not the least, all of you could board the Bus and have a great tour across London’s iconic places. You all could bring your food along and enjoy team bonding to the fullest.
Team bonding requires a lot of efforts and initiatives. These team building activity ideas in London are sure to forge great bonds amongst colleagues, lead to better work and customer service and at the same time remain tightly knit as a team. When this is achieved, nothing can ever set the team apart and take away its solidarity.