This affects millions of women worldwide and can be caused by any number of things, from stress and anxiety, to medical treatments, and while some are permanent conditions, the majority of cases are temporary. Here are just a few of the reasons why a woman might experience hair loss, in no particular order.
- Thyroid Issues – The Thyroid gland is responsible for regulating the hormones, and any imbalance can cause hair loss. An over or underactive thyroid can be addressed with medication, which should redress the imbalance, but in the meantime, one might suffer temporary hair loss. The best treatment can be determined by the right type of clinic, one that specialises in hair loss solutions for women.
- Pregnancy – Some women suffer temporary hair loss during pregnancy, a period in a woman’s life when her hormones are all over the place, as the body has to feed the growing baby. If, for example, you were suffering women’s hair loss in London, there are clinics that specialise in non-surgical treatments for any type of hair loss, and with a free initial consultation, you can quickly discover the available treatment options.
- Medical Treatment – Some drugs have a side effect that results in hair loss, and once the medication is no longer taken, the hair should grow back normally. Chemotherapy is a very effective way to kill off cancer cells, yet one does lose all hair during the course of the treatment. Fortunately, there are non-surgical treatments that involve weaving human hair extensions into a fine mesh that is discreetly attached to the scalp, and gradually, the hair extensions are woven into the mesh, with the final result being a full head of hair. This cannot be removed and you can lead an active lifestyle without ever worrying about the hair extensions.
- Trauma and Anxiety – The sudden trauma could be brought on by the death of a family member, or could be caused by a car accident, which can in some cases, cause temporary hair loss. Anxiety and stress can also result in hair loss, and in most cases, the problem disappears along with the stress. Modern treatments can provide the solution, and once your natural hair returns, the extensions can be removed, leaving you with your restored, natural, healthy looking hair. If, for example, you suffered from women’s hair loss in London, there would be a registered clinic nearby.
- Accident Related Injuries – If a woman suffers burns or for any reason loses some or all of her hair due to an accidental injury, there are modern solutions that will enable her to have a full head of hair. Whatever the reason, or condition, modern hair restoration solutions enable today’s woman to maintain her image, and all in a non-invasive way.
If you live in the UK, an online search will reveal a number of hair restoration clinics across the country, and by making contact with the nearest one, you will soon say goodbye to your hair loss issues.