No Scars cream marketed and manufactured by Torque Pharmaceuticals Ltd is primarily used as a skin lightening agent to lighten the skin and treat the dark spots. Its composition has Hydroquinone, Mometasone, Tretinoin that helps to treat the conditions related to skin discoloration.
No Scars Cream is used to lighten the skin tone and remove the dark spots. It is also prescribed to treat skin discoloration due to skin trauma. No Scars Cream for men is prescribed to cure the symptoms of eczema, melasma, hives, wrinkles, itchy skin, dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
No scars cream is a skin ointment which is used to treat and prevent the below- mentioned conditions:
- Nasal polyps
- Lichen planus
- Allergic rhinitis
- Skin discoloration
This cream helps in reducing the scars, marks, blemishes, post pimple scars, stretch marks, dark circles under the eyes and burn scars.
It is for external use only and it should be used as prescribed by the doctor. It is recommended to clean and dry the affected area before applying the cream.
- Missed dose: Patients are advised to take the missed dose as soon as it is remembered but do not to apply the cream when the time is almost near for the next scheduled application. The cream should not be over-applied to compensate for the missed dose of application.
- Overdose: Cream should not be over-applied as it contains a steroid, and over-application may result in adverse effects. If accidentally applied in excess quantity, then seek one immediate medical attention especially if any unwanted effects are experienced.
No Scars Cream is a safe cream that doesn’t show any major side effects when applied but, in certain cases, but it may show some side effects such as:
- Irritation on the skin
- Formation of pimples
- Skin color lightening
- Reactions as of allergy
- Burning sensations
- Sense of hyper hypopigmentation
In case any of the side effects are observed or worsens, you must seek medical attention immediately.
No Scars Cream contains steroid and hence it should be used with care and caution. A few points should be kept in mind while using No Scars are:
- No Scars Cream contains hydroquinone, so usage of this cream for more than 6 to 8 weeks is not recommended.
- In some cases No Scars Cream may interact with some medicines, therefore it is crucial that the patients should discuss their medical history with the doctor to eliminate any kind of risk.
- Use of this cream is strictly avoided if an individual is allergic to any of its ingredients.
- After applying the cream you should avoid the exposure to the sun for long durations.
No Scare cream benefits start to appear within a few days of its application. However, it may take 3 – 4 weeks to make an improvement in the condition.