Not only right, Self-defense is more of a duty to yourself! Unlike many other fitness trainings, MMA is one of the self-defenseprograms. It’s a complete suite of Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Judo, Wrestling, Karate, Taekwondo and Sanshou.
Mixed Martial Arts or MMA programme is based on strength development exercise that inhibits multi-strike techniques, including punches, kicks, takedowns, ground and pound and submissions. You need to arrange some equipment, such as boxing gloves, hand wraps, shin guards’ andmouth piece before you practice MMA.
This 30-minute circuit switching between punching bags and grappling lets you master your skills at self-defense. The Combat sport has obviously famed through competitions like UFC. It is a great opportunity to master your martial art skills.
Different Combat Techniques covered in programme are follows:
- Martial Striking: Striking is practiced with hands, elbows, knees, and legs. It is a mix of actions, such as jab, cross, hook, uppercut, elbow strike, knee strike, rear-leg-pushkick, and Round kick body.
- Clinching fight: it is more of standing fighting where basic actions include Muay Thai Plum, wrestler’s tie-up, and Pummel Clinch.
- Takedown and let grounded: in this technique, opponent is enforced to lose balance and grounded, with an attacker on the top prepared for controlling, striking and submission.
- Grappling Win: the attacker gains dominant stance, after the opponent is grounded by slipping or throwing. The opponent can defend the attack in guarding posture, finally concluded to submission. Some postures include, chocking rear neck, triangle choking, kimura, and straight arm bar.
- LandingSubmissions: Grounding may lead individual to bend and fall in different directions. The Submission landing trials push the limits of joints and muscle strength ina fighter, such as strangling, and choking can lead to target’s unconscious state.
Cheating out of MMA law
Some Moves are treated as illegal in MMA, such as Butting with the head, striking at the spine of the opponent’s back head, striking down using elbow point, kicking or kneeing the head of grounded opponent.
Some of the Benefits of MMA include:
Table of Contents
1) Be an all-rounder
It’s a mix of so many thrilling activities that gives you an opportunity to master multiple skills, such as kung Fu, boxing, wrestling all in one go.
2) Stimulating & thrilling Programme
Feels a real fighter in you, MMA is more of fun and thrill exercise.
3) Adds a Physical Strength
A great and unique combination of MMA programme surely enhance a physical strength and stamina in you.
4) Boost confidence
When you know the art of self-defense, and a way to conquer your minds, the confidence level automatically boosts up.
Let yourself handle violent confrontation with learn multi-strike techniques with Malaysia MMA class
, and master yourself in self-defense techniques!