Gemstone is the rare stone and minerals found naturally and which holds the immense power in the astrological field. Nowadays gemstones have been more trendy and fashionable. It can be bought in many ways. Indian market is the biggest market for the buy and sell of the gemstones. You can also find many online stores out there who sell the gemstones in very reasonable price.
Table of Contents
But before buying any, you should be aware of these things:
- Be sure which stone suits your zodiac: the gemstones have the immense power of the astrology that directly connects with our mind and body so one should be extremely cautious about that energy to be used in positive order. Consult the astrologer for the suitable zodiac gemstone that can enrich you with the positive energies.
- Be prepared about the budget you have: according to your budget, you can find the gemstones in the market. The Gemstone Prices are differing in accordance to the grade of the stone. You are have good budget to spend on gemstone then go for the pure and natural gemstones if not then buy the one that is suitable.
- Choose the color and size wisely: gemstones are found in different colors in the market. Be prepared about the color you want to buy. Always choose the color that suits your astrology along with your body. Color plays vital role for the gemstone in its power as well as beauty.
- Shapes of gemstone: The main thing before buying the stone is that, you should be prepared about the shape of the stone to be bought. The purpose you are buying gemstone for holds the great importance in choosing the shape. If you are buying for the ring then go for round one but if you are buying it for the necklace then the cut edges stone will be best.
- Get the trusted website: buying gemstones online is very tricky job. If you are not smart enough then you are more likely to get mugged. Before buying online read all the description properly and choose your choice wisely.
- Always seek for the experienced dealer: Before buying any gemstone, dig about the dealer. Search for the feedbacks and testimony of the dealer. Choose the one with better customer satisfying reviews and then buy your suitable gemstone.
Is Resale of gemstones possible?
Yes, you can easily return or resale the gemstone you own. There are numerous possible available for you. Online sells is the best option. You can post your product/gemstone in the online websites where you can find the suitable buyer. Also for the extremely expensive and rare stone, you can also put it in the auction.
In Indian community the gemstones are bought for its mystical powers rather to look for its beauty. So the natural stone must be bought and sought by many buyers rather than those synthetic ones. For this you must be aware of these questions before buying the stone:
- Is stone synthetic or naturally formed without any heat treatment?
- Has the stone been irradiated?
- Is the color of the stone natural or it is simply synthesized beauty?
- Is the stone clear and inclusion free?
- How much does the stone weigh?
- Is the sparkle of the stone natural?
Always be sure about these questions before buying any gemstone. Then you’ll be safe from the frauds out there in the market. Unless you are not sure about the product you’re buying don’t jump into the seller. And after a good research go to the trusted seller and dealer. Always be cautious about the dealer’s background. Search for the previous buyer’s review and feedback of the firm that sells the gemstones. Go for the most experienced gem dealer.